Site Reliability Engineer
We believe that in a digital era, mobile payments should be the norm. At Payconiq, we are building an inclusive payment ecosystem for consumers, merchants, banks, and PSPs. We are here to innovate, simplify, and deliver a seamless payment solution that provides:
- Omnichannel payments with value-added services
- An alternative scheme to cards, using the banks’ existing SCT or SCT Inst payments infrastructure
- A mobile payments experience for anyone owning a smartphone and a bank account
If you are looking to have some fun while making solid impact with a great group of people, read on.
About the SRE opening
First and foremost, we are looking for a positive-minded person who works well in a team.
You will work closely with back and frontend teams to develop our cloud-driven infrastructure. You'll use the latest technologies like Docker, Amazon Web Services with terraform, Kubernetes, and Ansible. You should have strong coding skills and a very good understanding of REST APIs and CI/CD. Know better tools? Bring them on! Lastly, all SRE's go on-call for one week every month or so, but don’t worry you'll be compensated for it.
Key focus points for this position are
- High availability/zero downtime
- Focus on automation
- Low maintenance infrastructure
- Continuous integration/Continuous Deployment
In order to get hired, you will need to have
- A decent sense of humor
- Common sense
- Communication skills
- And most importantly, experience with the focal points and technologies listed above
- Video call with HR
- Interview with our SRE Chapter Lead
- Technical onsite workshop with the SRE Team; 4 hours
- Final interview with the Head of IT
- Remote working
- Training budget (5% of your salary in addition to the base)
- MacBook pro + tools to do your job well
- Free fruit, tostis, coffee and tea when we're not working from home
- Regular company events and (virtual) borrels throughout the year; (remote) hackathons as well as bowling, boat parties, holiday parties, etc.
- Check out our videos on our career page to get to know our culture better
Looking forward to hearing from you!