Senior SRE Software Engineer
Payconiq is a payment company that is currently growing a strong presence in the BENELUX region with big goals to expand across Europe.
We’re a 110 person fintech scaleup with 40 nationalities who works together on a daily basis to become a trusted partner and lead in smart processing and payment solutions across Europe.
We are on the lookout for as Senior SRE Software Engineer to join our SRE Development squad with at least 5 years of experience.
How we work at Payconiq:
- We try our best to exhibit the following people values: transparency, collaboration, ownership, adaptability to change, and excellence.
- Ever-evolving; we’re always raising the bar higher than it was yesterday.
Approachable, kind, smart people in all departments.
- Open to new ideas and cutting-edge tech, and of course, Hackathons.
- We love training and you get to choose how you will spend your 5% training budget; which is in addition to your salary.
Cross-functional teams; product owners, scrum masters, and QA's on every team.
The ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- Experience with library and framework development.
- Experience designing applications for high volume traffic is a plus.
- Solid understanding of Java, Spring Frameworks and NoSQL.
- Solid understanding of Microservices, REST APIs and Event sourcing.
- Solid understanding of CI/CD, AWS, Kubernetes and Docker.
- Ability to write high quality modular, scalable and reusable code (because you live TDD & BDD).
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kotlin.
- Experience with Mongo DB.
- Knowledge of alternative JVM’s.
If you like what you’ve read, you love helping people and believe yourself to be a positive-minded person who works well in a team, feel free to apply and let’s get the conversation started.
Not sold just yet? Have a peek at some nice perks:
- Free fruit, tostis, coffee and tea at the office
- Hardware to do your job well
- Friday drinks and snacks
- When possible, summer boat party, end of the year holiday party, and more
- + Check out our videos on the career page to get to know our culture
What the process will look like from here:
- Interviews (max 3)
- Technical assignment