Senior Security Engineer
At Payconiq we do payments, and security is one of our main focuses.
Without proper security, we would not succeed as a company. This is why we are looking for a positive-minded Security Engineer who will play a key role in partnering with application development teams to translate secure coding practices, requirements, and remediation for new and existing development efforts.
You will research general and industry-specific security trends, analyse and define application security policies, and secure development standards, perform application and infrastructure threat assessments, source code security reviews, and application vulnerability testing. It will be your responsibility to assure that our security champions and developers address application security issues including the delivery and explanation of results.
- Identify potential threats by performing threat modeling, architectural design review, source code review, dynamic application security tests (pentest) for the web, mobile and infrastructure
- Coordinate external security assessments and remediations
- Participate in the product features development with cybersecurity risk assessment
- Analyse the current trends/risks; provide guidance for security policies and standards
- Promote Payconiq SDL to the application development teams
- Coach security champions as part of DevSecOps, including but not limited to defining training path, automation tools configuration, reviewing automated static code analysis results
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or software programming background
- Excellent Communication
- 5 years of professional experience working in any information security program
- In-depth understanding of application security vulnerabilities and standards
- Expert knowledge on the risk for web applications
- Security qualifications: at least one of OSCP/OSCE, CEH, GSEC, GCSA, GWEB, GSSP-JAVA, GWAPT or any relevant certifications
Nice to have
- Experience with iOS and Android mobile app testing or knowledge on current threats and risks on mobile
- Threat modelling and SDL experience in a development organisation
- Expert knowledge of cryptography
- Knowledge on Veracode platform
- Experience on bug-bounty program
Payconiq in a nutshell
Payment company which is currently growing a strong presence in the BENELUX area
- Powerful mission to become the most wanted mobile payment connection in all of Europe
- International organization of 95 people with 40 nationalities
- We have values. We make Bold decisions to enhance user experience. We are Human as that is the real core of our business. We do things Simply as life is already complicated enough. We keep it playful. We always remain honest with each other, to our customers and our clients.
- Quick video call with HR
- Interview with our Data & Security Officer
- Interview with a Security Champion
- Final interview with the Head of IT
- Training budget (5% of your salary)
- Macbook pro + tools to do your job well
- Free fruit, tostis, coffee and tea
- Billiards, Nintendo Switch, ping pong, yoga, foosball, etc.
- Friday borrels
- Regular company events throughout the year; hackathons, bowling, boat parties, holiday parties, etc.
- Check out our videos on our career page to get to know our culture better