Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Payconiq is a payment company that is currently growing a strong presence in the BENELUX region with big goals to expand across Europe.
We’re a 110 person fintech scaleup with 40 nationalities who works together on a daily basis to become a trusted partner and lead in smart processing and payment solutions across Europe.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Senior Quality Assurance Engineer who would love to join our ambitious start-up team, bringing real value to our customers!
Being a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer at Payconiq means that you are a key element of the process, responsible for delivering quality at all stages of the product development.
We are looking for a candidate that:
- can take responsibility for product quality and the testing process in your team.
- has extensive knowledge of testing methodologies and best practices in the industry.
- can take care of necessary testing activities that ensure high-quality of the product (manual & automated testing, exploratory, requirements analysis, etc.).
- has an analytical mindset, ability to see the big picture and connect dots, when necessary.
- has good communication skills, high proficiency in English.
- is a team player who helps and coaches your fellow colleagues.
- can make a difference together with the QA chapter, sharing knowledge and promoting quality across the teams.
- is positive thinking, seeking ways to improve, “can-do” attitude.
- 4+ years of experience in developing automated API tests and frameworks (Java, Kotlin).
- Solid understanding of Rest API principles and internal structure.
- Solid experience with test automation tools and frameworks (Postman, RestAssured, Cucumber, Junit, etc.).
- Hands-on experience with Git, CI/CD systems.
- Solid understanding of security topics (JWT, JWS, HTTPS) is an advantage.
- Hands-on experience in pair testing.
- Efficient working in a Scrum team and collaboration with the other teams across the company.
- Experience in the financial/payments domain would be considered as an advantage.
If you like what you’ve read, feel free to apply and let’s get the conversation started.
Not sold just yet? Have a peek at some nice perks
- Free fruit, tostis, coffee and tea at the office
- Hardware to do your job well
- Friday drinks and snacks
- When possible, summer boat party, end of the year holiday party, and more
- + Check out our videos on the career page to get to know our culture
How the hiring process will look like:
- 2-3 interviews with: HR, colleagues and Hiring Manager