Senior Information Security Specialist
Payconiq is a payment company that is currently growing a strong presence in the BENELUX region with big goals to expand across Europe.
We are on the lookout for a Senior Information Security Analyst who like to work in cloud native agile fintech environment. We expect you to have at least 5 years of experience and (ideally) experience with operating ISMS (ISO27001).
We’re a 110 person fintech scaleup with 40 nationalities who works together on a daily basis to become a trusted partner and lead in smart processing and payment solutions across Europe.
How we work at Payconiq:
- We try our best to exhibit the following people values: transparency, collaboration, ownership, adaptability to change, and excellence.
- Ever-evolving; we’re always raising the bar higher than it was yesterday.
Approachable, kind, smart people in all departments.
- Open to new ideas and cutting-edge tech, and of course, Hackathons.
- We love training and you get to choose how you will spend your 5% training budget; which is in addition to your salary.
Cross-functional teams; product owners, scrum masters, and QA's on every team.
Spotify model; squads, chapters, guilds, and leads galore.
What you will be doing as an Senior Information Security Specialist at Payconiq:
- Monitor, control and follow up security controls and policy implementations (ISO27001),
- Providing information security training and awareness to the people at Payconiq,
- Perform periodic risk and privacy impact assessment for suppliers and the new products,
- Work on regulatory requirements such as the compliance reports, documents,
- Follow up internal and external audit findings,
- Prepare weekly / monthly reports to the management,
- Orchestrating IAM role-based access control,
- Operate the SIEM platform: analyze and remediate the findings; monitor, query, build dashboards, threat hunting,
- Be part of the security vulnerability process,
- Be part of Payconiqs security/privacy indicent response team,
- Provide other privacy, data protection and security support as needed.
The ideal candidate has:
- HBO/Master degree
- 5 to 8 years of experience in a similar role
Perks of working at Payconiq:
- Remote working
- Training budget (5% of your salary in addition to the base)
- Laptop + tools to do your job well
- Free fruit, tostis, coffee and tea when we're not working from home
- Regular company events and (virtual) borrels throughout the year; (remote) hackathons as well as bowling, boat parties, holiday parties, etc.
- Check out our videos on our career page to get to know our culture better
From what you have read so far, we hope you think Payconiq sounds like a nice place to work. So, if you believe yourself to be a positive-minded person who works well in a team, please apply, and let’s get the conversation started.
What the process will look like from here:
Looking forward to learning about your experience!