Senior HR Business Partner
Payconiq is a payment company that is currently growing a strong presence in the BENELUX region with big goals to expand across Europe.
We’re a 110 person fintech scaleup with 40 nationalities who works together on a daily basis to become a trusted partner and lead in smart processing and payment solutions across Europe.
We are on the lookout for a Senior HR Business Partner who loves all HR activities. We expect you to have at least 8 years of experience.
How we work at Payconiq:
- We try our best to exhibit the following people values: transparency, collaboration, ownership, adaptability to change, and excellence.
- Ever-evolving; we’re always raising the bar higher than it was yesterday.
Approachable, kind, smart people in all departments.
- Open to new ideas and cutting-edge tech, and of course, Hackathons.
- We love training and you get to choose how you will spend your 5% training budget; which is in addition to your salary.
Cross-functional teams; product owners, scrum masters, and QA's on every team.
We expect a Senior HR Busines Partner at Payconiq to have a solid understanding of the following:
You are responsible for the input for, and the execution of, the People Strategy, ensuring alignment with relevant business strategies. You are capable to understand the business strategy and to identify the related people implications and opportunities. You will be the strategic advisor of the board and the tactical advisor of the management team. Next to this, you give guidance to the HR Team (2 FTE) as a
cooperating foreman/woman. You remain consistent and transparent in a changing environment.
- Executing people activities in line with the HR annual cycle
- Identify possibilities to improve the interaction between management, employee and the HR team
- Review and improve the people policies
- Provide input to digitize the HR workflow to be able to keep data and analytics up to date and accurate.
- Ensure compliance with local legislative requirements
- Assist the Leadership team, coach them and identify their capability needs
- Support the recruitment process in a strategic and tactical manner
The ideal candidate has:
- Master’s degree in HRM
- An expert in leading and supporting change
- An effective and sensitive Business Partner with excellent stakeholder management skills
- A role model for the Payconiq values to create the desired culture
- Authentic, driven, pro-active and energetic
- Good communicator, you are able to work in and with a team
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Dutch
If you like what you’ve read, you love helping people and believe yourself to be a positive-minded person, feel free to apply and let’s get the conversation started.
Not sold just yet? Have a peek at some nice perks:
- Free fruit, tostis, coffee and tea at the office
- Hardware to do your job well
- Friday drinks and snacks
- When possible, summer boat party, end of the year holiday party, and more
- + Check out our videos on the career page to get to know our culture
What the process will look like from here:
Looking forward to learning about your experience!