Senior Android Developer
Payconiq is a mobile payment company which is currently growing a strong presence in the BENELUX region with a rich roadmap to conquer Europe.
We are on the lookout for a Senior Android Developer who loves delivering quality software, thrives in an agile development team, and needs to bring real value to our customers. We expect you to have at least 5 years of experience and ideally experience with design and architecture.
Within the magenta walls of Payconiq, we have 95 people of 40 nationalities who work together on a daily basis to transform the world of payments. In fact, it is our mission to become the most wanted mobile payment connection in all of Europe.
We stand for making bold decisions to enhance user experience, being human as that is the real core of our business, doing things simply as life is already complicated enough, keeping it playful, and always staying honest.
You may wonder what it’s like to work at Payconiq. Here's a brief overview:
- Ever evolving; we’re always raising the bar higher than it was yesterday
Approachable, kind, smart people all over the office
- Open to new ideas and cutting-edge tech, and of course, Hackathons
- We love training and you get to choose how you will spend your 5% training budget; which is in addition to your salary
Agile methodologies & Spotify model
Cross functional teams; product owners, scrum masters, and QA's on every team
What you need to get hired:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional development experience
- 3+ years of solid experience with the Android platform
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin and Android SDK
- Experience with Reactive programming
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Preferably have knowledge of mobile security and hardening
- Write high-quality software and use best practices
Test-driven mindset and experience with functional testing frameworks
- Experience working with A/B testing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
How the process will look like after your application is accepted:
- Video call with HR
- Technical assignment
- Technical interview with Filipe and Oleg, our Android Devs
- 2nd Technical interview with Serj, our Mobile Chapter Lead + Android Dev
- Final interview with Remco, our Head of IT
- Hopefully an offer, visa processing if necessary, and just like that you are part of a new community of humans who share a common goal
And last but not least, the fun stuff:
- Free fruit, tostis, coffee and tea
- Macbook Pro + tools to do your job well
- Pool, Nintendo Switch, nerf gun battles, table tennis, foosball and pick-up football games
- We socialise outside of work so come hangout with us; hopefully you like karaoke ;)
- Friday drinks and snacks
- Regular company events throughout the year
- Check out our culture video and our summer boat event to get to know us a bit
Looking forward to hearing from you!