Security Assurance Specialist
At Payconiq we do payments, and security is one of our main focuses.
As we are growing, we now need a Security Assurance Specialist at Payconiq. You will be a member of the security team and responsible for coordinating and supporting our stakeholders and regulatory inquiries as well as monitoring the effectiveness of implemented security controls within Payconiq.
The main activities in this role include performing security and compliance assessments, validating security policies, and providing continuous feedback to improve Payconiq’s security governance.
As a Security Assurance Specialist, you’ll play a key role in partnering with internal and external stakeholders to assess and refine our security controls. Affinity towards the general and industry-specific security trends is highly desired for this role.
What you'll be doing:
- Assessing security controls effectiveness that is not limited ISO27001
- Organize and support external and internal security audit engagements
- Filing regulatory documents, inquiries
- Engaging with external stakeholders to provide more insight into our security management system, controls, and assurance reports
- Monitoring security compliance requirements
- Monitor security SLAs of cloud service providers
- 3 years of professional experience working in an information security program
- In-depth understanding of technical and organizational security controls and control effectiveness
- Expert knowledge on the risk assessment
- Experience on internal/external audit engagements
Nice to have:
- Security certifications: CISSP, CCSP, CISM, CISA or similar
- Hands-on IT/Security audit experience is a big plus
Payconiq in a nutshell:
- Payment company which is currently growing a strong presence in the BENELUX area
- Powerful mission to become the most wanted mobile payment connection in all of Europe
- International organization of 95 people with 40 nationalities
- We have values. We make Bold decisions to enhance user experience. We are Human as that is the real core of our business. We do things Simply as life is already complicated enough. We keep it playful. We always remain honest with each other, to our customers and our clients.
- Quick video call with HR
- Interview with our Data & Security Officer
- Interview with a member of the Security Team
- Final interview with the Head of IT
- Training budget (5% of your salary)
- Macbook pro + tools to do your job well
- Free fruit, tostis, coffee and tea
- Billiards, Nintendo Switch, ping pong, yoga, foosball, etc.
- Friday borrels
- Regular company events throughout the year; hackathons, bowling, boat parties, holiday parties, etc.
- Check out our videos on our career page to get to know our culture better
We are looking forward to reviewing your application!