Payconiq is a payment company featuring our mobile payment app which enables users to pay via QR code in shops and online. We are steadily growing a strong presence in the BENELUX area and we have a rich roadmap to conquer Europe.
We have 95 people with 40 nationalities on the team and we work together on a daily basis to transform the world of payments. In fact, it is our mission to become the most wanted mobile payment connection in all of Europe.
We stand for making bold decisions to enhance user experience, being human as that is the real core of our business, doing things simply as life is already complicated enough, keeping it playful, and always staying honest.
Below you can find the Key Responsibilities of the Product Owner role within Payconiq:
Scope: Responsible for a product domain within the Payconiq product portfolio
Product Strategy & Delivery
- Contribute to the product vision and roadmap as well as to user stories in order to maximise the delivered value.
- Be responsible for product delivery in line with the company roadmap and committed delivery dates.
- Identify and solve dependencies with other Product Owners to ensure efficient delivery.
- Being the voice of the customer for your team. You must be able to understand why we are doing a particular feature, explain the business context to your team and be able to translate business requirements into concrete user stories to be implemented for the team.
- Being able to manage and foster strong relationships with key stakeholders from IT, Legal, Product, Support and other key internal departments.
- Ensure that their views and requirements of the different stakeholders are captured in the product backlog.
- Capable of maximising the interaction with Product Managers in charge of retrieving external market feedback.
- Prioritise the items in your product backlog to maximise the value delivered and achieve the committed target dates.
- Own the refinement of your product backlog to ensure that the product team is delivering the right features and enhancements.
- Provide acceptance for delivered backlog items by the team.
- Being capable to phase complex features in a sequence of smaller deliverables in order to reduce dependencies and obtain faster customer and stakeholder feedback.
- Dogfood every user story and feature. At Payconiq we believe that the best way to understand our customers and users needs and pain is to use and go through what we are building for them. As Product Owner you are responsible to accept the different user stories and go through every feature to understand if they are up to the expectations of our users.
- Be responsible for monitoring your product and derived enhancements from this data.
- You must be able to be data-driven in order to do your work, meaning that you must be able to learn from our different data sources, improve our data sources with each feature, and provide input on how to improve our data approach and tools.
- 4+ years working as a Product Owner in an Agile environment.
- Industry experience; 2+ years working in payments, finance, banking, etc.
- Always striving to improve and optimise.
- Proven Stakeholder Management experience at various organisational levels
- Bachelor's Degree with focus on Business Administration, or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fluent in English both verbally and written.
- Daily fresh fruit, tostis, coffee and tea
- Training budget
- Pool, Nintendo Switch, nerf gun battles, ping pong, foosball, Dutch lessons
- Friday borrel
- Regular company events throughout the year
- Check out our culture video and our summer boat event
Looking forward to hearing from you!