Operational Risk Manager
Payconiq (PQ) is a European payments solution that puts bank transfers at the heart of payments. Based on an innovative, fully automated Application Programming Interface (API) based payment infrastructure, Payconiq provides merchants and consumers a unique payments experience, to be enriched by selected value added services.
With the support of local and major European banks, Payconiq aims to lead the transformation of the payment industry in Europe and fulfil our mission of becoming Europe’s most wanted payment connection.
Payconiq is looking for a results-driven Operational Risk Manager. Working closely with the CFRO, to identify, measure and report risks, implement new guidelines and risk policies, prepare performance and risk report, …
At Payconiq, we stand for making bold decisions to enhance user experience, being human as that is the real core of our business, doing things simply as life is already complicated enough, keeping it playful, and always staying honest.
Feeling intrigued? Read on!
- Perform risk assessments: analyse current risks and identify potential risks across payment product types;
- Perform risk evaluations: compare potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements;
- Perform risk monitoring: Assist in the development and monitoring of key risk indicators (KRIs) that are mapped to various risks to determine elevations in risk and proactively implement risk mitigation measures;
- Emerging Risks: Identify emerging risks that present new regulatory, fraud, or money laundering risks. These includes risks associated with new products/services and customer types;
- Manage risks (fraud and credit) related to SDD implementations;
- Review, design and implement overall risk management processes for the company;
- Assess financial impact on the company for when risks occur;
- Prepare and organize the Risk Committee;
- Maintain and implement SIRA and SORA in the organization;
- Design and “own” risk control framework;
- Govern and maintain fraud management framework;
- Explaining the external risk posed to stakeholders;
- Creating business continuity plans to limit risks;
- Establishing company risk levels;
- Building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or an MBA;
- Around 2-3 years experience in a similar position;
- Fluent in English and French;
- Detail-orientated and inquisitive
- The ability to influence and determine acceptable solutions;
- Excellent documentation skills;
- Experience in creating detailed reports;
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
What we offer?
- Energetic, international colleagues who share a common mission;
- The best tools to do your work;
- Regular team building events;
- Lunch voucher, fruit, and of course, coffee and tea.
Sound like a nice place to work? We think so too! If you like what you’ve read, feel free to apply and let’s get the conversation started.