Junior Sales Officer
Cash is history. Your new wallet is an omnichannel payment app on your smartphone. It's Payconiq.
At Payconiq, we are changing the way people pay at shops and restaurants, with friends and online. We aspire to be the most highly sought after payment connection in all of Europe. And with the support and encouragement of big banks, the sky is our limit.
For our activity based in Luxembourg under the brand Digicash, your primary tasks and deliverables will be:
- Represent Digicash/Payconiq in the market;
- Customer account management;
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails;
- Regular activity reporting and analysis;
- Deliver market insights and communicate on market needs, provide input for the sales, marketing and board teams;
- Analyze and optimize sales processes;
- Close working relation across teams (compliance, marketing, ...).
- Qualification and follow up of the prospects according to the targets defined with the CEO;
- Maintain up to date presentations and prepare sales documentations; contract forms, leaflet, etc.;
- Phone/emails prospection;
- Customers/prospects meetings after an efficient integration period.
After sales tasks:
- Record new contracts;
- Assist the sales team to organise the new customers launches;
- Follow up with both sales manager and compliance officer on each case.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Bachelor in Business degree;
- 3 years experience in similar position;
- Expert level with office and sales tools (CRM, text processing, spreadsheet and presentation software...);
- Fluency in spoken French and excellent skills in English (writing and speaking) - German or Luxembourgish would be appreciated;
- You have rigour and organisation skills;
- Professional communication skills;
- Taste for mobile apps and fintech environment.
- Annual personal development allowance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Fruit, coffee and tea;
- Energetic, international, highly diverse colleagues;
- Challenging job; that’s why you’re here, isn’t it?;
- Integrate an international bold and visionary company.
Ready to help change the future of payments? Apply today!