Junior Integration Support Specialist
Payconiq is a payment company featuring our mobile payments platform which enables partners & merchants to connect via our API’s and consumers via the Payconiq apps. We facilitate payments via QR code in shops, online and via invoices. We are steadily growing a strong presence in the BENELUX area and we have a rich roadmap to conquer Europe.
We have 95 people with 40 nationalities on the team and we work together on a daily basis to transform the world of payments. In fact, it is our mission to become the most wanted mobile payment connection in all of Europe.
We stand for making bold decisions to enhance user experience, being human as that is the real core of our business, doing things simply as life is already complicated enough, keeping it playful, and always staying honest.
Scope: Responsible for helping our merchants, partners and banks integrate with and remain connected with Payconiq. You will be part of the Product Team at Payconiq.
Below you can find the Key Responsibilities of the Junior Customer/Partner Success Expert role within Payconiq:
- Provide on-boarding, technical and product support; support external developers with integration of Payconiq products.
- Engage and collaborate closely with the Payconiq development teams on technical issues.
- Prepare technical documentation for merchants and partners that integrate with Payconiq.
- Implement research activities to analyze client feedback and come up with improvements.
- Translate technical documentation into product documentation.
- Conduct tests and also do quality control.
- Service oriented mindset, passionate in helping our clients succeed.
- A good communicator; bridging business and IT.
- 1-5 years working experience in the domain of customer success or technical support.
- Good understanding of REST APIs and programming languages (eg: Java)
- Nice to have; industry experience; 1+ year preferably working in payments, finance, banking, etc.
- Always striving to improve and optimize our products and services.
- Bachelor's Degree with focus on Management Information Systems, Business Administration, IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fluent in English both verbally and written, additional languages are for sure a plus!
- Daily fresh fruit, tostis, coffee and tea
- Training budget
- Pool, Nintendo Switch, nerf gun battles, ping pong, foosball, Dutch lessons
- Friday borrel
- Regular company events throughout the year; summer party, hackathons, christmas party
- Check out our culture video and our summer boat event
Looking forward to hearing from you!