Junior Compliance Analyst
Payconiq is shaping the future of payment by creating a modular, API based technology platform that can seamlessly integrate within the European payment ecosystem. Our 140-person team of over 40 different nationalities is rapidly expanding as we set out to become a trusted lead in smart processing and payment solutions across Europe.
Transparency, collaboration, ownership, adaptability to change, and achieving excellence. That's how we roll at Payconiq. We make sure we're ever-evolving: always raising the bar higher than it was yesterday!
We are on the lookout for a Junior Compliance Analyst.
For our activity based in Luxembourg, your primary tasks and deliverables will be:
- Assist on compliance issues to ensure regulatory requirements are met using various monitoring systems and reports.
- Perform the peer review on onboarding of new customers/merchants by checking documentation and ensure correct verification of customers according to regulations, and conduct risk assessment according to Payconiq AML policy.
- Perform periodic review of existing clients
- Assist for the compilation of data and information required for the completion and submission of Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs) to the National authority.
- Manage case escalation process with Compliance.
- Work together with all the teams involved in order to improve the process and its efficiency.
- Be a partner to Front Office and Compliance teams.
We expect a Junior Compliance Analyst at Payconiq to have a solid understanding of the following:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in Law, Finance, Economics or a related field;
- Familiar with the relevant rules and regulations regarding AML in the financial and payments sector;
- First experience (or internship) in Compliance or Risk area within the payments or financial sector;
- Fluent in English. good understanding/knowledge of Dutch and/or French appreciated.
- Team player, proactive and solution-oriented;
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic;
- High level of integrity, transparency and honesty.
What the process will look like from here:
Salary of EUR 40.000 - 45.000 gross per year.
26 vacation days per year with the possibility to purchase up to 10 extra days.
Training Budget: 5% of annual gross salary (in addition to your base salary).
Hardware: a MacBook (Pro or Air) and a mobile phone policy.
Looking forward to learning about your experience!