Payconiq is a payment company that is currently growing a strong presence in the BENELUX region with big goals to expand across Europe.
We’re a 110 person fintech scaleup with 40 nationalities who works together on a daily basis to become a trusted partner and lead in smart processing and payment solutions across Europe.
We are on the lookout for an iOS Developer who loves to innovate, take ownership, bit of a security geek, work together with our passionate team and most importantly have fun while doing it. We expect you to have at least 4 years of experience and (ideally) experience with mobile SDK development.
How we work at Payconiq:
- We try our best to exhibit the following people values: transparency, collaboration, ownership, adaptability to change, and excellence.
- Ever-evolving; we’re always raising the bar higher than it was yesterday.
Approachable, kind, smart people in all departments.
- Open to new ideas and cutting-edge tech, and of course, Hackathons.
- We love training and you get to choose how you will spend your 5% training budget; which is in addition to your salary.
Cross-functional teams; product owners, scrum masters, UX and QA's on every team.
We expect an iOS Developer at Payconiq to have:
- +4 years of experience as an iOS developer
- Deep understanding of Swift
- Working knowledge on best security practices
- Clean architecture or similar design patterns
- Test-driven development
- Experience with continuous integration / deployment
Sounds like a nice place to work? We think so too. If you like what you’ve read, you love helping people and believe yourself to be a positive-minded person, feel free to apply and let’s get the conversation started.
Not sold just yet? Have a peek at some nice perks:
- Free fruit, tostis, coffee and tea
- Macbook pro + tools to do your job well
- Pool, Nintendo Switch, nerf gun battles, table tennis, foosball and pick-up football games
- Friday drinks and snacks
- Summer boat party, end of the year holiday party, hackathons, and more
- + Check out our videos on the career page to get to know our culture
What the process will look like from here:
- Interviews (max 3)
- Technical assignment
Looking forward to learning about your experience!