People are our core and this places the People team of Payconiq in the center of the organization. This role is a challenging and rewarding key position in an international FinTech company with over 40 nationalities of 100 staff members! Payconiq is looking for a spirited (future) manager to join (and lead) the people team to the next level. We need someone who has a fine eye for detail, who sees and designs the big picture and can translate this to the individual level. We pride ourselves in treating all staff equally and respectfully; like we would like to be treated ourselves. Key attributes are ethics, quality, ownership and accuracy.
The values Payconiq live by are: Human, Simple, Bold, Playful and Honest. The People team at the Amsterdam office will consist of three people: a Recruiter, an Office Manager and you, yourself as an HR Manager, targeted to be(come) the People Team Manager. We’re a small organization so we expect all to be back-ups for each other in case of holidays / absence. So, every now and then the workday could consist of discussing strategic career planning and development of our leads with the senior management team, while the next moment it would concern ensuring the groceries are ordered.
When you pride yourself on being a self-starter who can juggle multiple tasks at once, demonstrate the qualities as described and are looking for your next step in your career, don’t hesitate, you’re the one we’re looking for!
- Analyse, plan and execute People processes and planning for and with the management team.
- Manage and execute administrative processes including on/off-boarding, absence management, reintegration, provide related reports and analysis to stakeholders and more
- Provide timely input to the monthly payroll and collaboration with our external payroll provider to ensure a smooth payroll process.
- Streamline and continuously improve internal and external procedures and processes.
- Be the first point of contact for our employees, build relationships and provide an outstanding service experience.
- Contribute to Payconiq’s communication with content creation and weekly updates.
- Act as a knowledgeable contact person towards all related external parties such as the payroll provider, tax office, UWV, pension provider, insurance company, etc.
- Act as the People liaison officer towards the People team internally and champion a companywide approach.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related field.
- At least 5+ years of professional HR experience within an international environment.
Fluent in both Dutch and in English.
- Knowledge of Dutch employment law and the (social) tax system.
- Experience managing an HRIS.
- Excellent understanding of MS Office; especially Excel.
- You strive for continuous improvement
- Dynamic and flexible (Remember we’re a quickly developing company)
High quality standards and high attention to detail is your way of working.
- Excellent organizational skills and customer focus.
- Daily fresh fruit, tostis, coffee and tea
- Training budget
- Pool, Nintendo Switch, nerf gun battles, ping pong, foosball, Dutch lessons
- Friday borrel
- Regular company events throughout the year
- Check out our culture video and our annual summer boat event to get to know us better
Looking forward to hearing from you!