Digicash - Junior Sales Support
Cash is history. Your new wallet is an omnichannel payment app on your smartphone. It's Payconiq.
At Payconiq, we are changing the way people pay at shops and restaurants, with friends and online. We aspire to be the most highly sought after payment connection in all of Europe. And with the support and encouragement of big banks, the sky is our limit.
For our activity based in Luxembourg under the brand Digicash, your primary tasks and deliverables will be:
- Provide support to sales team on operational issues;
- Collaborate with the team to do demonstration of Digicash and grow opportunities;
- Support for incoming mails and calls;
- General administration tasks;
- Contract filling and sending to clients;
- Follow up with Compliance team on KYC issues and CDD reviews;
- Transaction monitoring;
- Occasionally, attend customer visits;
- Detect possible process improvements.
To be successful in this role:
- Taste for mobile apps and fintech environment;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business;
- A first internship or a first experience in a sales department;
- Fluency in spoken French and excellent skills in English (writing and speaking);
- You have rigour and organisation skills;
- Communication skills.
- Fruit, coffee and tea;
- Energetic, international, highly diverse colleagues;
- Challenging job; that’s why you’re here, isn’t it?;
- Integrate an international bold and visionary company.
Ready to help change the future of payments? Apply today!