Customer Support Dutch & English speaking
We believe that in a digital era, mobile payments should be the norm. Customers are a core piece of the puzzle at Payconiq and this places the Support Team in the center of the organization. This role is a challenging and rewarding key position in an international FinTech company with around 40 nationalities within the around 110 staff members!
Payconiq is looking for a spirited, fulltime Customer Support person who will treat every customer with the utmost respect no matter how big or small the inquiry, and always strive to improve and optimize the support function. Key attributes are communication, quality, and ownership. We are looking for a person who speaks French and English.
When you pride yourself on being a self-starter who can juggle multiple tasks at once, demonstrate the qualities as described and are looking for your next step in your career, don’t hesitate, you’re the one we’re looking for!
How we work at Payconiq:
- We try our best to exhibit the following people values: transparency, collaboration, ownership, adaptability to change, and excellence.
- Ever-evolving; we’re always raising the bar higher than it was yesterday.
Approachable, kind, smart people in all departments.
- Open to new ideas and cutting-edge tech
- We love training and you get to choose how you will spend your 5% training budget; which is in addition to your salary.
So what will you actually do at Payconiq?
Answer questions and follow up on requests from Payconiq users, merchants and business partners per phone and e-mail
- You will become an expert in troubleshooting all things related to Payconiq products in order to provide the most accurate and up to date information
Handle complaints and provide appropriate solutions/alternatives as quickly as possible
- Work closely together with internal teams like Finance, Marketing and IT
Keep yourself learning to keep yourself growing. If you don't believe in yourself yet, we will.
- Always go the extra mile to engage our customers
- Weekends may be required on rotation. Our current support hours are 8-18:00.
Sound like a nice place to work? We think so too. If you like what you’ve read, you love helping people and believe yourself to be a positive-minded person who works well in a team, feel free to apply and let’s get the conversation started.
Not sold just yet? Have a peek at some of the fun stuff:
- Remote working
- Training budget (5% of your salary in addition to the base)
- Laptop + tools to do your job well
- Free fruit, tostis, coffee and tea when we're not working from home
- Regular company events and (virtual) borrels throughout the year; (remote) hackathons as well as bowling, boat parties, holiday parties, etc.
- Check out our videos on our career page to get to know our culture better
Looking forward to hearing from you!