Payconiq is shaping the future of payment by creating a modular, API based technology platform that can seamlessly integrate within the European payment ecosystem. Our 140-person team of over 40 different nationalities is rapidly expanding as we set out to become a trusted leader in smart processing and payment solutions across Europe.
Transparency, collaboration, ownership, adaptability to change, and achieving excellence. That's how we roll at Payconiq. We make sure we're ever-evolving: always raising the bar higher than it was yesterday!
To help us achieve our ambitious goals we are now looking for an experienced Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our international team of open-minded, ambitious, and fun colleagues. Do you like what we do and what we stand for? Do you want to grow with us and add real value? Join us today!
The Senior Frontend Quality Assurance Engineer at Payconiq is the quality gatekeeper within one of our scrum teams. Here you will proactively guard the quality of your team’s product features and identify defects as early as possible. You will take responsibility and ensure your team delivers the highest quality across all stages of the product development.
We empower you to raise a flag if something goes wrong or quality is compromised. We rely on your professionalism, attention to detail, analytical thinking, and ability to always find ways to improve.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer Frontend you’re able to bring:
• The responsibility for guarding our product quality and the desire to take ownership over the testing process in your team.
• Extensive knowledge of (UI) testing methodologies and best practices in the industry.
• The ability to take care of necessary testing activities that ensure high-quality of the product (manual & automated testing, exploratory, requirements analysis, etc.).
• An analytical mindset, the ability to see the big picture and the desire to connect the dots.
• Good communication skills, high proficiency in English and the ability to clearly and concretely express yourself.
• A team player mindset; the desire to help and coach your fellow colleagues while not being shy to ask for support yourself.
• The motivation to make a difference together with the QA chapter by sharing knowledge and promoting quality across the teams.
• Positivity and a ‘can-do’ attitude; always looking for ways to create a welcoming environment for colleagues and never shy to take action where needed.
In addition, you’re able to bring the following technical expertise:
• 4+ years of experience in developing automated UI/API tests and frameworks (JS/TS, NodeJS, TestCafe, Playwright, Cucumber).
• Working knowledge of GitLab, Jenkins, Docker, Linux/Windows and WebStorm.
• Solid understanding of UI/UX principles and the way web applications work.
• Hands-on experience with Git, CI/CD systems, DB (MongoDB/MySQL).
• Experience with working in a Scrum team, Jira and collaborating with other teams across the organization.
• Experience in the financial/payments domain would be considered an advantage.
If you like what you’ve read, feel free to apply and get the conversation started.
Not sold just yet? Have a peek at some of our perks
How the hiring process will look like:
Do you want to grow with us and add real value? Join us today!